Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bowen's champions

My dear students commented that my blog is too wordy. Very boring.

So, in this post I shall spare you the torrents of my nagging.

As some of you might have known, the Bowen soccer girls have beaten AMKSS in the semifinals. Kudos to the girls.

If you have missed it, here are the pictures.


We are the champions


Before it all started


All behind the team


Leaders in the making


On the ground


Unpredictable


Strength


Precision


Pride


Cheering their hearts out


Bowen


Having fun in other ways


Care


Team


Teachers are very happy too


Chinese teachers especially


Sweet victory


One of the heroines


Another one


Naughty, but cute 1T1

[As promised, I've refrained from posting tak glam shots of my students. Heh.]


No comments:

Post a Comment