Monday, March 1, 2010

First class with Mr. Tan






















Hello students (and juniors) of HIHS! A warm welcome to my blog.

I will be using this blog from time to time to facilitate some online sharing and for us to get to know each other better. If you were to scroll down on the right column, you may find some resources that can help you understand what I have covered in class.

I will try to update this blog as frequently as possible, but do give me your understanding that sometimes I can be caught up with a lot of work!

If you have been paying attention in class, you'd know about what you can expect of me and vice versa. I hope that we can have a fun semester ahead, but of course, you must know when to behave appropriately.

I strongly believe in the school values, i.e. Humility, Integrity, Respect and Love (谦,诚,和,爱), and as a student of HIHS, you should be the living examples of these qualities. Trust me, they will bring you far in life.

Lastly, have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment